Monday 28 March 2011

Training on the new bike!


Well, last week I collected my new bike - with all 21 gears! And I'm delighted to report that I've been clocking up some miles in training this week, and I've managed to use all 21 of those gears that initially I was sure I wouldn't really need.


For some of the route I went on a fairly busy "A" road...that was okay and mostly people gave me enough room...ironically the only vehicle that did nearly knock me off was an ambulance.


I have a busy couple of weeks ahead and my training will have to take the shape of swimming instead of cycling - but any training will be better than none!


Keep spreading the word about the cycle and let people know about the link on the blog on how to sponsor me for SHELTER (Scotland)!


Kathleen x

No comments:

Post a Comment